Predator fish-in...Bristol Avon.

Mithrandir

Reaction score
I had a great day, thanks Steve, learnt loads, met a few new faces and had a nice couple of pints of Porter.

The weather was good for me, just unfortunate that the flooding had meant that water was flowing and dirty which stopped me from making my first Pike catch, but next time I will be better prepared.

I am sure I will visit there again in better flow conditions.

F

Fred Bonney

I was listening to the radio in Romford on friday, as I was going to sneak down.

The prophets of doom,sorry traffic totty,were saying torrential rain, blizzards,roads closed and flooded.

So I thought, nah!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Thanks for a great day Steve, I had a superb time again....was great to have met a few new faces, CiderBob and Pikey Paul. Brilliant to have seen ****y making his way down to our end of the world.

Jeff,

Your talk of crispy duck made me hungry, so it was a chinese take away and guess what I had?!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Jeff Spiller

Reaction score
Another good fish-in, it's so nice to see oldface's again, Fishing Magic has lead me to meet some very nice people. Hope the duck was good Claudia /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif.

Shame some of the people who said that they would come didn't make it.

Shame on you if you put your name down for this fish-in and then didn't anwers email's.

Steve put a lot of time and effort into organizing this, but then again I suppose when your sat behind a pc it's easy to say " I'll come to this or that " and then not make it on the day.

I don't think that D.B will be organizing any more open fish-in's.

Rant over.

Reaction score
Steve,

Thanks for organising a great day out. I shall certainly be returning to fish that venue again. A stunning place that just reeks of pike. Nice one matey /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

As ever it was nice to meet up with FM friends again and meet some new faces.

If anyone has any photos of the day please email me them asap and I'll get going with the write-up.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
****y

I took a couple of pics...not many though/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif......I'll mail them on to you

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I'm not bitter, far from it.

Wehad a great day, the fishing was pooh but hey!

A lot of people did e-mail me with genuine reasons why they had to drop out, some didn't!.............

It wouldhave been courtiousif you did! Manners cost nothing!

Like I said, we had a great day and that's all that matters.

Steve.

C

Cakey

Steve Im with you now

the ones that didnt phone or answer emails.................

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
A Travel Lodge?/forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

you can fish for a 9lb ********** for two days with one of them !!