Predator fish-in...Bristol Avon.

Mithrandir

Reaction score
Be careful, the only thing I have caught in a travel lodge took two weeks of penicillin to get rid of!

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Umberella job eh Mike?

I had cause to stay in a Tl a few weeks back.....£50, got chatting to 2 Aussies who told me if you book in advance (on line)you can get rooms for vastly reduced rates....they paid £15!

Anyone heard this one?

F

Fred Bonney

You can get them for £19 Paul, see their website.

I had a room for 3, last Julyfor £26 on the M4 at Reading.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Cheap as chips!

Right, who fancies a roach fish-in?

Only kidding, I'm too tired to organise another one!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Brummi,

Doubt that, when we book a room we always do it online and never got a reduction.

Good thing about a TL is, you pay per room, not person and you always know what you get, as they are all the same.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I slept until 2pm this afternoon Steve.... 4am start,fresh air, chinese take away and a couple of ale took it out on me/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif.....definitely getting old/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
Cheers Steve for a great day, shame about the conditions but there's nothing you can do to control the weather.

Drove over the Avon on the M5 today going home and it must be half a mile wide over the fields!

****y and me will definately be back to visit 'the venue' again.

Cider Bob (GBs)

Reaction score
Top day mate,

Thanks for taking the time to organise it,I know it became a real headache for you at times,but I really did enjoy myself.

Always good to meet new faces and catch up with familiar ones,we wernt blessed with fish but thats just the way it goes.

I was up at 0730 by the way you lightweights and have spent the day rolling 15kg of boilies.Another 10 tomorrow,thats if my hand recovers from severe "sausage gun fatigue"/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif 15kg of boilies????? What on earth do you need that for? Planning a trip to France????

njb51

Reaction score
Sorry again I couldn't make it Steve for the reasons I gave! All will be sorted tommorrow though! hehe!

When do you reckon the river will be good again? Would love to get up that way! Hopefully before the season ends!

C

Cakey

Steve I salute you I know how hard it is trying to organise something and then..................

this was one of the funny ones

HERE

Len Foster arranged it all then didnt turn up never to be heard from again

I thought perhaps he had died but he made another post in 2005

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Hahahaha LOL Cakes, just read it!

Jonny no worries mate, what's happening tomorrow?

If we get no rain it takes four days to come down from full flood, more rain on the way though, so I haven't got a clue???