Predator fish-in...Bristol Avon.

Reaction score
Steve,

Thanks for the kind offer, I would love to fish your beautiful river, maybe we could all get together sometime after June 16th, what with all this flooding and the March gig up my way i don't reckon we'll have time this season?

Looking forward to seeingthe Spiller clansoon. I'll do a bit of nosing around and find that roach swim for you, a 2lber beckons matey!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Cheers ****y, I will look forward to it.

Only one snap mate /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

I will forward it to you

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
IMG_0942.jpg

Jeff Spiller

Reaction score
Sorry ****y didn't take a camera, the way my fishing has been going lately I haven't needed one./forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
HAHA bl**dy Ha Neil.....very funny indeed lol/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Steve click the pic to enlarge it and read what it says lol

Reaction score
Hi guys,

There's aslight prob with the pictures you all sent... they are too small!!!

3-4kb doesn't really work, I need 100-4000kb preferably so I can mess about with photoshop and more importantly so you can see them on FM.

If you can send someamended picsasap, Iwill finish the write-up tomorrow and Graham will haveit by the weekend /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Neil,

Can you send me your pic too!

Reaction score
Graham, has the write up folks but is very busy this week so it should be up after the weekend.

See you all soon /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

Sorry for the delay, I was in meetings with manufacturers for most of last week, plus the funeral, and Monica had the week off. The week before that we were sorting funeral arrangements, etc. I haven't forgotten it, and the efforts to write it and send it really are appreciated. I'm just struggling to catch up with a huge backlog of work at the moment.

Which is why it's always nice to have a quiet week on the forum (unlike last week) as that too takes a lot of time when you're having to throw toys back into prams./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif