Press Manor Fish In

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

OK,

Try to be at Press Manor at 8.45 am next Saturday

We are all booked in. We are expected at the 3 Horseshoes at 12.45 pm

The morning will be devoted to fishing and tuition. Spiders, Bone Collector, myself and maybe Bernie who owns the waters will be available for advice, tips and casting tuition.

At 12.45 whe shall adjourn to the pub for lunch, after plugging Barney's fundamental orifice!

After the meal we will have a session of fly tying by non other than Marsbar, who has been doing it for long enough to teach us all something. I and Adrian might assist along the way.

At 3.00pm we shall start the competition which shall be decided on the most trout caught and released up to 12 fish. There will only be one winner. I will do the counting and award the trophy.

My decision is final!

T

The Monk

at 11.00am Saturday I`ll be driving upto Todmorden to photograph a bride

Wish I was coming with you guys, sounds great, ave a good un

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Monk i wish you were coming with us too!

So what address is it then 8 legs or rag and bone man? My BITB needs to know!

S

Shrek

Wendy, she'll NEVER find it!!!!!!

Anyway, what's all this about ME doing some fly tying??? Buzzers are about all I can manage and then only in a size 8!!!

Suppose I'd better get practising..........K1 P1 K2tog drop one, isn't it?

Richard Wilson 3

Reaction score
Easiest way is to go to <u>Chesterfield, </u>then pick up signs for <u>Matlock</u> once on that road stick with it out of Chesterfield, past a hospital called Walton, Blue stoops pub on ya right, keep going on that road and eventually you will see a brown sign with a fish on, take left and keep going into you come to a dip in the road, (also signed for wingerworth) fishery is on your right in the dip itself.if any one wants i can meet you at junction 29 off m1, 5 mins from my house or phone me on day or near time on 07731370024

Morespiders

Reaction score
BC, its funny how Mr Barons map, Multimap, and Google maps say Tupton, are you looking at one of those cheap Japanese maps?.Think we should all find it ok exept BC, it would be nice if he didn't turn up anyway, he's only trouble .

G

Ged

I'm up for it. Just managed toget Saturday of work. Tried my best to get Monk to go but as he says, he is working.
If I remember rightly, I owe Adrian a pint.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Morespiders where are you travelling from?

Ged, Adrian will owe me a few drinks at the end of the day ;)

S

Shrek

In the words of Bros "I owe you nothing, nothing, nothing at all!!!!!!!"

*Thinks to self perhaps I shouldn't have owned up to remembering those words*

The Bone Collector

Reaction score
Don't tell her anything Spiders....let her learn like we had to do, by experience.

By the way eight legs well done on your 9-12 male tinca, with paddles like that it must of gone off like a train, and from a day ticket water at that.

See you there at weekend. BC.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
I'm learning BC,well i'm trying!
But a little push in the right direction won't do me any harm, i'm sure. :)

May see you next Sat!