River Itchen Graying Day

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
I hope you make a better fist out of catching the grayling than roach Steve/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

It looks like Wol's struggling to get in.........I could do withsomebody to carry my tacklethough/forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Updated list below:

1)Me

2)Geoff Furnival- P

3)Andy Nellist

4)John Huntley-P

5)Mike-P

6)Claudia -P

7)Nathan Walter-P

8)Neil Maidment

9)Rog Hill -P

10)Sash

11)Mark Hewitt

12)Mike Townsend

13)Peter J

14)Rich Drayson-P

15)Blankety-P

16)SPeci - P

17)Jeff Spiller-P

18)Steve Spiller

19)Wendi Spliier

20) Muffin - P

Waiting List

1)Christian

2) Wol

3) Brummie Williams

4) Bully

5) Roach Mad

6) Windy

Can anyone who hasn't paid, please let me have payment asap or alternatively confirm they are no longer intending to come.Thanks.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

ed list below:

1)Me - P

2)Geoff Furnival- P

3)Andy Nellist - P

4)John Huntley-P

5)Mike-P

6)Claudia -P

7)Nathan Walter-P

8)Neil Maidment

9)Rog Hill -P

10)Sash

11)Mark Hewitt

12)Mike Townsend - P

13)Peter J

14)Rich Drayson-P

15)Blankety-P

16)SPeci - P

17)Jeff Spiller-P

18)Steve Spiller - P

19)Wendi Spliier - P

20) Muffin - P

Waiting List

1)Christian

2) Wol

3) Brummie Williams

4) Bully

5) Roach Mad

6) Windy

Only Neil,Sash, Mark and Peter left to pay.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Neil's probably skint, he's just bought a house on the Throop /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

1000 tomorrow at Neils.Get the bacon butties on Neil?

Seriously, what a great place to live!!!

James, hold your horse mate.Details posted nearer the time.

Sash, cheque arrived safe and sound this morning.Thanks.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
What's this I hear...Neil bought a house at Throop.......is not the famous Wendy House is it?/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Mithrandir

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Claudia Crowther wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>What's this I hear...Neil bought a house at Throop.......is not the famous Wendy House is it?/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif</blockquote>

"Wendy" Maidment !

(Sorry Neil /forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif)

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
If only! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Used to live just a few hundred yards away from the place.. but it was still worth the 150 mile round trip again today.... quite a few "average" chub topped by a couple of 6's - all on the float:
IMG_2603.jpg

But... Nigel, I've been trying to rearrange a few things but failed miserably, I now can't make the Itchen trip. Sorry, but someone will be happy!

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

B

Bully

Nige - WoL told me he cannot make it now. Given Neil's drop out that makes me #2 on the waiting list?

Muffin

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Neil Maidment wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

If only! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Used to live just a few hundred yards away from the place.. but it was still worth the 150 mile round trip again today.... quite a few "average" chub topped by a couple of 6's - all on the float:
IMG_2603.jpg

But... Nigel, I've been trying to rearrange a few things but failed miserably, I now can't make the Itchen trip. Sorry, but someone will be happy!

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif</blockquote>

Neil, your at it again! Having blanked the last 2 weekens, I'm considering a long trip to the Stour, however I wonder if its a case of a bad workman blaming his tools, and the 150mile trip would just be a long drive for another blank!

Great work!

PS, cant wait to catch some Grayling and Beat Mr Spiller for the 3rd time in a row! Simon

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Join the club Simon/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif.....Neil caught this beauty right under my nose and even though we shared a swim, I could not tempt a single one/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

(lack of experience with a pin/forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif)

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Bully, I'll check with everyone on the list in front of you and update accordingly onceI have heard back.Looks as though you should be in though.