River Itchen Grayling day

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
C

Coops

On the scrounge as usual Brummie! I'll buy you beer mate out of the kindness of my heart, not begrudgingly like you and McWallet! I might even buy him one (and Bully if he comes up with that day on the virgin Severn stretch!)

P

paul williams 2

Coops...you included me in the same sentence as Grenville McWallet in the free beer stakes!

Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me....at last i'm up with the big boys..............i'm so proud!!!!!!!

All i gotta do now is get that look like Wols....you know the "Trust me and buy one" look he had with that big bream in the AT with Barney.........then i have really arrived!!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
brummie i may scrounge a lift of you half way down i'll get lost me!!

If you don't mind that is?

C

Coops

Hey,hey, calm down Brummie. This is only me saying it, not someone important like Barney.

You will never get a look like Wols cos you have to be able to catch big fish first to look that smug (and deservedly so I might add before he whacks me!)

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Excellent news! Thanks Nigel.

I wonder how many centrepins will turn up for this one???

P

paul williams 2

Coops......shut up! and anyway you paid that night too!

P

paul williams 2

Wendy.......i'll think about it.

I'm gonna play hard to get fellas ;)

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Dear all,

Wendy will get the first pick of all the swims on the river. Having found said swim, she must not move for the duration.

This is designed to reduce the "traffic" as the rest of us "parade" up and down to try and gain her attention.

If she were to "roam" the bank at random, no-one would know where to go, which direction should I go to "find" fish etc etc???

P

paul williams 2

Wend......there ain't many thick bushes down South ( did i really say that lads!)....would you like me to bring my pop up bivvy and empty jam jar?

Beat that for smoothness then!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
seriously now paul we could share... a swim!! i'm crap anyway and then it makes a space for another?

P

paul williams 2

You are after my rod again ain't you...i'm destined to always be a blanker when you are about int i!!!!

P

paul williams 2

Graham......i may have to stop off at the F of D with a package on the way down!