River Itchen Grayling day

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Jeff, your looking well horny tonight! (change your pic bruv!)
It's time you came clean and told the boys who you are, "Mick the Pike"!

No bull!!!

If you've got a troublesome pike snatching your redfins give "Mick" a ring! Two chucks, usually one! and that troublesome pike will have the right hump!

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
"I've got loads of yellow topped sticks!"

Steve, your "sticks" may be a bit too long (most of the river is a bit on the shallow side), cut them into (say) 15 or 16 little sticks and they should be alright.

Looking forward to meeting you as I'm sure you're 3ft tall and about 4st judging by the size of that little barbel.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Yeah yeah, that's right, have a good laugh at my expense. I can't help it if I'm an overweight midget (with long arms) who knows how to catch barbel ;-)

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Just a reminder to those who have not got my address, drop me an e-mail so I can forward it on.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Yes please Sash, I have christmas presents to get ;-)

Seriously, I will do what I did on the Kennet trip and cash them all when I have them all in and pay the invoice immediately thereafter.

I actually requested the invoice to be made out for 15 anglers only.If we all pay up front however it allows a little latitude to refund money for up to 6 anglers who may not be able to make it for whatever reason between now and then.I will pay the balance remaining on the day.
This is what I did on the Kennet and it allowed and Andy Renton and Richard Walker to get their ?25 back.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

?16.00 Bully please, made payable to NIGEL CONNOR this time ;-).

PS I have your bowl from the Kennet day.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
guys put someone else in my place on this one i got a big meeting at work that i can't get out of sorry!

i'm crap anyway!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
steve i don't think he has mate... and all the fish ins are special! well most of them!

Y

yoggy

Sorry you cant make it Wendy,but thanks, as this enables me to go!!!.I wont let you down!!! ;-}