SECRET SOCIETY

S

sash

Yeah, I had to play one for 3 and a quarter hours once on my pole with no 4 elastic on the Trent. And it was only 5lb. Recovered alright in the keepnet though.

;o)

P

pons

They put that fire out at the Oil Terminal,but the smokescreen must have drifted over to this thread.

I am waiting for the Muslim council of Great Britain to comment soon about the BS forum.

Or is that politically wrong.

Sash,
Try the Hydro red next time,much faster.
The Boy Raison says it's the dogs danglies.

Pons.

S

sash

I thought I might try one of those really strong flicktips actually. Irish "bagging" style. Should be able to swing them in and flick them off the hook straight into the keepnet then.....

john walker 2

Reaction score
just been reading the latest posts before the rubbish hit the thread!
can anyone please give me a sensible and reasonable argument as to why B/S committee
members posting here have not gave the B/S veiw?
after all they run the thing without votes
so their veiw surely must be the B/S veiw as they steer the thing!!!
PAH...j.w

P

pons

John,
Looks like the "da management" have gone to ground ,only the foot soldiers left.

It is quite plain to me that efforts on here and other sites,to bring more democracy to the BS,will be as hard as when Margaret Thatcher left Downing street,but the will of the people will win in the end.

A figure of 1400 members has been mentioned ,is that correct?or is it that heresay.

If they are not accountable,then who appoints Auditors to inspect the books,are they Independant?
And would they bear scrutiny from outside sources.

Why is so difficult for the BS to show that they are happy to be accountable to any person,member or non member,by adopting more accountable measures.

I would have thought through all the debate, that senior officials would have acknowledged that potential new members did care the BS needed to be more democratic,and by shutting the forum to non members were only trying to hide away from the outside world.

As with most Fishing Organisations,the average member wont give a jot how it is run,apathy is usually rife,but is it so wrong for other's maybe outside to question,before sending off their potential subs.

Pons.

S

sash

Some might think that the previous 9 pages of this thread were complete and utter rubbish too Mr Walker.

john walker 2

Reaction score
Sash, your musings may well be correct sir,
when i quoted rubbish maybe thread non-related may have been more apt.....w

P

pons

Looks like the rabbits have all gone back down the hole,because Mr Fox is still around.
Guess those answers will never be forthcoming while the present mob are in charge.
Very dissapointed ,because I was thinking of rejoining but can see little point now.
Pons.

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Talking about changes Fred.

Did you know that, under EU Law, if you had gender realignment surgery you would now be entitled to claim your government pension at 60 years old rather than 65?? worth thinking about isn't it?.......................

for a minute.

Graham

L

Lee Fletcher 1

Dear All,

I heard a strange noise coming from inside my computer monitor and couldn't figure it out. Then it became familiar and was the sound of a hand cart being pulled over cobbled streets.

"Bring out your dead........bring out your dead"

I followed the sound and the cart wheels right to this thread.

But whilst I'm here;

"Did you know that, under EU Law, if you had gender realignment surgery you would now be entitled to claim your government pension at 60 years old rather than 65?? worth thinking about isn't it?......................."

Ah, but gender realignment in which direction? Some of my frocks are getting a bit tatty now, all that Trent mud and gravel plays havoc with the dinner gowns and I've gone through ten pairs of sling backs already this year. But then again, I do look a darling with the lipstick smeared all over my tashe and four days growth. My long black eye lashes made for a camel are simply to die for. And as for the foundation cream lovies. I dip my hands in the whole jar and rub it on my face like a miner having a good wash after work. Well a girl has to look her best?

Now what was this thread about again?

Regards,

Lee.

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Lee, we love you anyway you choose, any day..............sweetie!

Keith.

Keep the faith.

Fred

Surely you are not that young?

Graham

P

pons

Looks like the rabbits have come back out of the warren,and been eating magic mushrooms,and morphed into Peter Kaye.

So ,any danger of answering the questions posed ?

You can keep the humour for your own secret forum,and society.

Pons.

T

Tony Rocca

Think this was it Lee, posted 24.11.05:

Here I am Bob, one thing at a time.

You continue to state that the HPS is the BS in disgise.
This despite the fact that I have told you in pm's that not all HPS members belong to the BS, the BS has nothing to do with HPS, and despite the fact that Matt has told you also that this is the case and true.

So then, are you calling me and Matt liars or are you the liar for posting something you know not to be true.

I await your explanation with a smiley face.

L

Lee Fletcher 1

Dear Tony,

Now I'm really confused. Are you at work at the moment?

Regards,

Lee.