SECRET SOCIETY

T

Tony Rocca

Dave,
You should be out and about in that wonderful bit of the country you live in today, its crisp and bright over here, a nice chub day,

Downside, loads of hassle and effort.

Upside, Cant see one as Im happy as it is. Its not broken yet.

Regards,

Tony.

Steve Pope 2

Reaction score
Dave,

I see you've replied to Tony, surely if you feel as strongly as you obviously do, why don't you post this point of view on the Society board?

F

Fred Bonney

Yes,come on Dave and Keith,if you have anything to say,why not put on the official website,the facilty is there.
We wouldn't want anybody outside the membership knowing before the membership....would we?
Or,would we?
Seems like toys out of the pram to me, otherwise.

D

Dave Burr

Steve

I may put it on the BS site but I still feel that the decision to close it was wrong and as I previously said, my only form of protest can be to stay off it.

Apparently this has been construed as me not wanting to speak or post without an audience ergo I'm seeking fame and fortune. Yeah right!

Anyway, must go, the groupies are banging on my door again.

S

STEVE POPE

Dave,

Well I hope you do post it on the BS site where I will happily engage in debate with you, I know how you feel about the forum but I really think it's a daft protest.

Glad to see the groupies are after you now, I've had to put up with them for years!

Hope to be in conversation with you soon.

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Dave, that Pope lad still thinks hes a Rolling Stone.

I remember a guy once, who I like very much now.

He allowed a certain article on leaving rods unattended to go through in a magazine. My God did he get some criticism. BUT, that man stood his ground, faced up to his accusers and debated with them on their own ground. And very persuasive he was too.

Even though I personally disagreed with him, he earned my respect for that.

Graham

P

Phil Hackett HC/PCPL with Pride

?I have to say Phil, you're not going about the right way in creating a better climate of understanding between the SAA and the BS.?

Steve as you know dammed well these are my personal views on the subject, views you?ve responded to before on another none BS site, so they are consistent, and are not the views of the SAA.

As for Antonio Rocco?s point, I long gave up attempting to convince you of anything, when I came to the view, you like the sound of your own voice more than I like the sound of mine!

Democracy Rocks even better!

K

Keith Truscott

Steve,

You really are letting your true colours show with these petty outbursts. As you well know by accusing Phil of demeaning any chance of a relationship or understanding between the SAA and the BS, when he is posting as an individual with a personal point of view. Unless of course you have preconcieved views on the outcome of such a relationship? and are merely placating some.

Fred,

Before you blindly air your views on this post, I will not post on the BS site as no longer consider myself a member.

Keith

F

Fred Bonney

Keith,there are none so blind as those who don't want to see!
Read into that what you wish.
I for one think you should stay a member and open my eyes.

Paul. Owens

Reaction score
Unfortunately when indaviduals post that hold positions in societies,or organisations then they can no longer post as themselves, as they are seen as holding those positions.

Now I know that it is sad that you cannot post as an individual, and people will take your posts apart and even twist words around, as we have all seen in recent months.

Every post you write must be politically correct or you will upset him or them or him or them over there. It's a mine field I know.

So when Phil,Steve Pope or even myself post the eyes of the internet think that's him from the B.S or the SAA.

So it is therefore very difficult to write a post and disassociate yourself from that particular organisation as you will always be linked to it.

F

Fred Bonney

Corr,after 6 pints of Abbot,I understood that and the points made.
Cheers Paul!

T

Tony Rocca

Paul, Mr Secretary.

What I really want to know is............

Do we have any lesbians in the BS? Its not for me you understand, Im asking the question for a friend.

I trust the reply will be an official one.

F

Fred Bonney

Steady Paul,you wouldn't want to be misinterpreted...would you?
Viva the revolution

Paul. Owens

Reaction score
Hi Tony
Don't know if we have any lesbians, but I have heard on the grapvine that there may be one or two gays if "your friend" is intrested?

T

Tony Rocca

Thank you Paul for your honest and straightforward answer.

I shall let my friend know but think lesbians were the order of the day, gay boys are two a penny and easy to spot if you watch how they cast.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Paul,

I think you will find that whenever Phil has made a post under the auspices of his affiliation with the SAA that he has signed the post accordingly.
It is safe to assume that when he does not use that signature line that he is speaking as an individual (as every free person in this Country has the right to do)

Therefore I find your hypothesis rather hard to accept inasmuch as you appear to be saying that by accepting a position in an organisation (any organisation)that you no longer have the right to speak for yourself?

That is not toeing the party line Paul, that is being Brainwashed!

T

Tony Rocca

Peter, I think you will find that Paul was taken to task by Bob over some personal comment as if it was not on for a BS officer to speak thus a while back.

Brainwashing doesnt come into it, its Bobwashing.