Sywell Pike

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Speci your a natural mate, im sure you will pick it up very easily and turn your hand to big pike as well as big everything else.

Specihunter

Reaction score
i can trust cakey to make me laugh, i thought it was pva hooks . i suppose my problem is not the catching them but how to handle them properly.

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Yes Mark....count me in....................i'll show you how to handle em Speci, youmay never hold a rod again. /forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

ANDY SKI

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Andy.............north scotland/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif .I will have to find landing site for my private jet./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

C

Colin North, the one and only

Put Sue and I down provisionally. It only depends on dates.

ANDY SKI

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Paul (Brummie) Williams wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I love Polish sausage.........</blockquote>/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gifCan I get a swim as far away from him as possible?/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

Andy theres nothing wrong with Pauls sausage ....................weve all tried it !

ANDY SKI

Reaction score
polish sausages
krzyk.gif