The Keith Culley Memorial Match Clattercote 16.5.09

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date
F

Fred Bonney

It's a southerly now, with gusts up to 40plus mph!!

I hope the walkway is tied down/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Can some one please bring a set of weigh scales and weigh net????

F

Fred Bonney

I have a weighnet I can bring, my scales only go to 30lb though/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

F

Fred Bonney

I only have one keepnet,but that has usually been onetoo many!

S

Sean Meeghan

Fun? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!!!!!?

I've been training for weeks, spent hours planning, perfected my rigs and I've taken today off to get my mind right. I've had to change my plans at the last minute when bloody Mark Wintle comes on, gives people tips and blabs my method all over the forum. The weather forecast has changed at least 5 times in the last week and I broke a finger nail getting out of bed this morning!

I'm going away to lie down in a nice dark room /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

S

Scott Whatmore

I don't want to spoil any write up. AllI will say is, it was chuffin windy!

mitchell auger

Reaction score
Them fish dunt half go! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

One bite 5 hours and 45mins into the match fishing under the boards on peg 35!

Landed it 13lb 1oz Mirror Carp happy days /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Biggest fish of the day aswell i belive may be wrong there though /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

M

MALC DOYLE

Well been home about ½ hour and now shattered with theat wind in the face all day /forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Well done to everyone especially Stu fine catch on the day (note to self must try harder next year).

Thanks to everyone for yet another good FM Keith Culley Memorial Day.

1 day it will be T-Shirts and shorts on the day./forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Yet another windy day at Clattercote I'm beginning to think it is laid on special for FM, I can't do a thing with my hair today. Usual tale of struggling and some of success but congratulations and respect must go to Stu, what a man, the oft quoted "put a good angler on a peg with fish and he will win" never was so true as yesterday he obliterated the rest of the field, mind you with a car reg that began BAZ I told him he should have been banned before he started /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Many thanks to Nigel for an extremely well organised and run fish in, you put not a little work into that Nigel and we all benefitted from it, bless him, he even remembered to bring the HP for brekkie, well done that man.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
I`ve had a lot of troubles reccently at home and work and to get out and go fishing and just take a break was a godsend,even if i didn`t catch much....many thanks nigel.

What weight did Mr Marsden end up with......every time i turned around in my peg,he seemed to have a fish on !!! Neil maidment had some good sized match type roach as well,on the waggler.

Nice to see faces old and new as well....Trev,Manky,Evan and big Marki did want to stop and say hello toDicky and chat and listen about his indian adventures,maybee another time.

Windy

Reaction score
Pleasure to see you too Nick, cross fingers you're OK for the catfish fish-in..... keep on keeping on as they say, all troubles work themselves out in the end !