The Keith Culley Memorial Match - Clattercote 19th May 2007

• Thread starter Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)
  • Start date

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Malc, Stella! Bring Stu too!

About 5.30pm, it might take longer than Nigel predicts to weigh me in!

S

Scott Whatmore

You're hopin aint ya Steve. I like the confidence tho! LOL

I'm going to the pub after but cant hang around for the curry. Blam and Dast :eek:/

W

Wolfman Woody

Isn't that Jaypur where we went before?

Where Graham nearly choked on a little hot chilli pepper?

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I was just trying to get Lee and that Dexter bloke worried! Mind games you see......

;-)

My Clattercote "Mole" who shall remain anonymous helped Little Sis to his most famous win at GV! I think he might have delivered the goods again?

It's all down to the draw and a bit of insider info!!!

D

David Bourne

I have got a room booked at the Brasenose Arms so will not make it for Tesco's breakfast, I will probably ask to leave my "cleans" so am definitely on for pub afterwards and if I decide to stay-over Saturday night am on for a curry afterwards.
Looking forward to seeing you all at Clattercote.

S

Steve King

Unfortunately won't be able to make the curry, but will definately go to the pub.

C

Coops

Put me down for pub and curry. Can't see the missus feeding me when I get back......

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Jeff and Wendy, afraid not, there is nothing there in the way of facilities other than a bailiff who sells bagging wagglers to unwary fishermen. I always borrow one off a friend on the off chance I might catch a fish :O}

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Whats a bagging waggler?

Thanks Graham i'll sort another one out then before i go.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
ok, i think that's what Stu Dexter used once when i came 3rd, I better get to tackle shop and get him to order me one! :)

J

Jeff Spiller

Bailiff will sort us out, don't no about a baggin waggler but i'd borrow a keep net of him.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Guys(and gal!), any chance we can keep this thread for the after match bash and do the nattering on the other thread as it makes it harder for me to keep track of numbers without trawling through loads of posts.

Much obliged ;-)

W

Wolfman Woody

I'm not sure yet about the curry afterwards, Nigel. When is the last date for booking?

PS "Whats a bagging waggler?" Well, you're on a definite loser if you ain't got the official one. Substitutes are no good, the fish see them and avoid them. You have to buy the pukka ones from the bailiff. About ?4 a piece.

I'm gonna mop the floor with you, Perry! Hahahhhhahhahhahhahhahhahhah.

Hahhahhahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah!

hahhahahahahahahahahahahcah cah cah cough cough! You wait and see.