The New FishingMagic

preston96

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Jimbob ( the Korum Kid) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>on barbel fishing world (i think might be another site with mulitple sites) if you are a member of 1 site you are member of the rest without signing up .</blockquote>
You just want to get on "Plankmagic" by the back door don't you!!!? /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

preston96

Reaction score
On a more constructive note.......i think rejoining could be easier..........being number 11 is almost as bad as being "Brummie"!! /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Alan Roe

Reaction score
But not as bad as being called a birmingham City supporter/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif...............Grabs tin hat and heads for the nearest bomb shelter/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

preston96

Reaction score
That tin hat is rusty and the brickwork on the shelter past its sell by date!! /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

M

MCMILLIGAN

Theres nout wrong wid beina brum supporter, i think the site needs to be more kid friendly or have a kid page

preston96

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>MCMILLIGAN wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Theres nout wrong wid beina brum supporter, i think the site needs to be more kid friendly or have a kid page</blockquote>

Thats a sound idea mate...

and a spell checker for Blue noses /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

M

MCMILLIGAN

ill be quite now bcuz ull all take the *iss outta birimingham city football club nd there loyal fans

Windy

Reaction score
Learn to spell young McM and people will take less of the urine out of you and by association other birmingham city football club fans.

If you can't learn to spell then PW11 has made a sound suggestion. Use a spell checker. Not text speek or l33t please ?

If you can't be bothered to do so then you may have to take some personal responsibility for reinforcing other people's adverse and ignorant belief that Brummies don't give a toss what other people think about them.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
OY! Cheeky perishers, you have to be a real supporter if you are a blue nose. Moderator do something about these troublemakers.

All Brummies can spell as well, they just use different letters ok?

Tony Cummings

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Windy wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Learn to spell young McM and people will take less of the urine out of you and by association other birmingham city football club fans.

If you can't learn to spell then PW11 has made a sound suggestion. Use a spell checker. Not text speek or l33t please ?

If you can't be bothered to do so then you may have to take some personal responsibility for reinforcing other people's adverse and ignorant belief that Brummies don't give a toss what other people think about them. </blockquote>

Take no notice of Windy young' un, he isn't called Windy for nothing/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Just remind him that <u>b</u>irmingham has a capital B......... post in whatever way you're comfortable with mate/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

preston96

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>MCMILLIGAN wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>ill be quite now bcuz ull all take the *iss outta birimingham city football club nd there loyal fans</blockquote>

.......Don't you dare be quite Mc, you are sound!.......talk as much fishing as you like. /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

The junior idea is sound as a pound.

M

MCMILLIGAN

i see your point why they call him windy /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Tony Cummings

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>MCMILLIGAN wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>i see your point why they call him windy /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>
Stick with us McMillan; it'll be cuppa coco and soggy rusks time for Windy soon....give it another hour and he'll be giving it big zzzzzzzz's/forum/smilies/sleepy_smiley.gif

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Nah, it'll be a few malts then back to writing War and Peace II/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Windy

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Tony Cummings wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Take no notice of Windy young' un, he isn't called Windy for nothing/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif</blockquote>

True. I know that it's a mark of the most profound respect which I deeply appreciate.

And Tony, I'd have given birmingham a capital B if McM could have been bothered to do so himself. Fair returns no robbery and all that. If he doesn't respect the rest of us enough to use the spell checker and capitalise appropriately then why should anyone else ?

Touche Monsieur pussy cat.....

Windy

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Graham Marsden wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Nah, it'll be a few malts then back to writing War and Peace II/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>

You promised to keep my plans secret in return for the opportunity to publish it..... now everyone will be trying to beat me to it ! I've only got as far as page 2,347,002 so hardly even started yet /forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Now, where's that bottle.... /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Oh, and where are all the England rugby supporters these days ? /forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

Tony Cummings

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Windy wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Tony Cummings wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Take no notice of Windy young' un, he isn't called Windy for nothing/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif</blockquote>

True. I know that it's a mark of the most profound respect which I deeply appreciate.

And Tony, I'd have given birmingham a capital B if McM could have been bothered to do so himself. Fair returns no robbery and all that. If he doesn't respect the rest of us enough to use the spell checker and capitalise appropriately then why should anyone else ?

Touche Monsieur pussy cat..... </blockquote>
Just showing your age Windy....really though, since when was perfect spelling and capitalisation a pre-requisite for posting on FM....lighten up a bit/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Windy

Reaction score
Tongue firmly in cheek Tony, but.... perfection is beyond the human and lets not forget that it was you were the one that pulled me up for the lack of capitalisation... you fellow pedant you !

I'm not calling for perfect, nor capitals beyond the call, but NOT L33t or Txt spk please. It is really just so wearing and a pain in the arse trying to follow the postings on a public forum when it goes down the text speak and L33t drainpipe. Plus virtually impossible to follow and unintelligible to those for whom English is not their first language.

Rsipek go bwth wys mte n dnt 4get it k

brummie

Reaction score
I'm glad you could understand him because I couldn't . I noticed he couldn't,t even spell the name of our proud city. He may be dyslexic and if so more power to him for coming on the forum but I suspect it is more likely he is bone idle and near enough is good enough.