Where's my Licence you Footpads ?

flightliner

Reaction score
Mine came this morning.
re not having one when asked a bailiff I spoke to on the trent last november said no worries, just tell them your post code and they tap it into a hand held thingymajig and they can tell if you've got one in seconds which kind of makes a mockery of all the warnings on the back of the A4 sheet the lisence is stuck to when delivered of whats going to happen to you if you fail to have one with you when asked.

B

binka

Still no sign of mine and I'm still not really bothered either way.

I did though get my road tax reminder for my annual £20, there was no option to pay monthly :)

thecrow

Reaction score
Mine came this morning.
re not having one when asked a bailiff I spoke to on the trent last november said no worries, just tell them your post code and they tap it into a hand held thingymajig and they can tell if you've got one in seconds which kind of makes a mockery of all the warnings on the back of the A4 sheet the lisence is stuck to when delivered of whats going to happen to you if you fail to have one with you when asked.

Big brother is watching :D

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I did though get my road tax reminder for my annual £20, there was no option to pay monthly :)

You do realise you've gone "OFF TOPIC" Steve :eek: :eek:mg:

PC will b having a sleepless night tonight because of YOU :D.

I think it was the tench comp thread that sent poor PC over the edge LOL.

barbelboi

Reaction score
Mine arrived this morning - paid online on 31 March so an acceptable 7 days wait. TBO it wouldn't have bothered me if it never arrived as I rarely see an angler, let alone an EA clippy - who am I supposed to show it to - a muntjac....?

Pete Shears

Reaction score
Mine arrived this morning,only three weeks since they took the money.

B

binka

Well would you Adam & Eve it?

I've just been checked by an EA officer, as my licence arrived yesterday it was signed and with me in my wallet.

The EA chap said that it was the first physical one he'd clapped eyes on due to the delays in getting 'em out.

I'm currently double pegged with a mate who's not had his yet but renewed last week, I swore blind to the EA fella that my mate hadn't really got one and I even offered to help him carry any confiscated tackle up to his pickup but he wasn't having it :D

Mates eh? :)

greenie62

Reaction score
Got mine, didn't like the picture, sent it back....

As I am doing, too - Didn't like the writing! - it was in English! - despite applying for the licence in Wales, in Welsh, the thieving English Footpads have sent me an English one!:eek: and I daresay have kept the money to spend in England!
The NRW site said that the money was to be apportioned to the Welsh division fisheries for Welsh licences.
Since it's a Salmon & SeaTrout licence and - generally-speaking I don't fish for Salmon & SeaTrout other than in Wales - I wanted to ensure the money went to the correct destination. But it looks like the English Footpads have kept the money for themselves!:eek: Footpads indeed!
I'll keep the Welsh PO Receipt for now whilst they are given a chance to comply with the original request.