Graham Marsden retirement MEGA Fish-in

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score

thats doesnt make sense Matt, surely the scouser would be the bad one???

You know you don't really mean that Nick ..... you know it's not true !!

---------- Post added at 15:58 ---------- Previous post was at 15:57 ----------

No, The Bad One wasn't there, he was on Sandiway with Baz

Was Mr Woodlouse with them ?? -- He was conspicuous by his absence ... ( Everyone kept asking where he was .....)

Last edited:

The Bone Collector

Reaction score
Many members have posted on this thread and rightly so, its a tribute to Graham.

However it would have been nice if our esteemed Editor put a post on this thread saying something along the lines of "glad you had a great time lads etc etc.

The silence is deafening.

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Many members have posted on this thread and rightly so, its a tribute to Graham.

However it would have been nice if our esteemed Editor put a post on this thread saying something along the lines of "glad you had a great time lads etc etc.

The silence is deafening.
He already has B.C.
I had an absolutely wonderful weekend and I thank every one of you for attending and thanks also to those who wanted to attend but were unable to. I'll go into more detail when Kevin does his write-up but for now a special thanks to Wol for the BBQ and to Jan and Claire for the cake. Even the fishing turned out to be 100 times better then any of us expected.

I took loads of pictures and as soon as I can sort through them I'll upload the lot to a special 'Set' in my Flickr account where you can view them all in different sizes right up to the original size. There will be no restrictions on copyright and you'll be able to download any that you want to keep on your own computer or make prints from.

If anyone has any pictures (which have no copyright issues) they would like included in this 'set' then please email them to me at grahamhm@gmail.com. I've already had a good selection off Spiders.

Thanks again everyone, I really do feel amazed and positively humble for all the kindness shown to me.

I'll post again, with a link, when the photos have been uploaded to My Flickr Account.

Yours in heartfelt appreciation

Graham:eek:

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
He's the 'Boss' to me and always will be. Graham made FM and no-one can fill his shoes.........many could fill stubby legs trousers though :D;)

Bluenose

Reaction score
He's the 'Boss' to me and always will be. Graham made FM and no-one can fill his shoes.........many could fill stubby legs trousers though :D;)

We'll be having no stubbyist remarks here please!

Oh, and mind the spelling in your pm's .. "scouse **nt" doesn't have a 'k' in it.

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Was Mr Woodlouse with them ?? -- He was conspicuous by his absence ... ( Everyone kept asking where he was .....)
I'm afraid Mr Woodhouse had personal duties to attend to, but thanks "everyone" for their kind thoughts..... :D

Monk, have you started that write-up for me and can people send their pictures please - jeff@fishingmagic.com

Glad to see you all enjoyed yourselves and managed a few fish, a rare combination for a FM fish-in.

frippe

Reaction score
slime-monster-albums-slimes-piccys-picture2051-019.jpg

When did Bruce forsyth turn up....?

The Monk

Reaction score
I'm afraid Mr Woodhouse had personal duties to attend to, but thanks "everyone" for their kind thoughts..... :D

Monk, have you started that write-up for me and can people send their pictures please - jeff@fishingmagic.com

Glad to see you all enjoyed yourselves and managed a few fish, a rare combination for a FM fish-in.

Hi Woody, we didnt do all the weekend mate, just turned up around late morning and stayed till around 9 saturday, being an incredibly famous guitar god my time is limited these days haha, I think however Graham is doing the write up, or at least somebody who can write, lol, whoever is doing it it will be a brilliant piece, great shame you couldnt make it mate. I`ll write up an alternative piece though based on me and my mate Rons trip and how I blessed the swims, but with writers present like Graham and Kevin Perkins I might be overshadowed a bit, lol

Last edited: