Blenhiem Meeting Time

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
When Slime moved down to where he lives now --- He went into his local pub for ten years before anyone spoke to him !!

And all they said to him then was "Oooo Ahhhhhh ---Oooo Ahhhhhh !!

Then 10 years later they spoke to him again and said,

where ye get ya apple head from? ye not be a cox, as in apple, and not co,ks, that would make ye a **** head, then again.:D:wh

quickcedo

Reaction score
As I only live a mile or so from Diamond farm and therefor only a couple of miles from the palace, I would like it to be known us locals will put up with none of your mischief. All our daughters will be locked away! All booze will be removed from sale prior to your arrival. However I would like to offer my services. For a modest sum I would be happy to prebait any area of the lake for anyone who wishes to cheat!!!!
Hope you all have a great time.

quickcedo

Reaction score
Slime, not sure you will all fit in my boat! But if anyone gets stuck there is a place to pitch a tent here free of charge.
Steve will def pop up. It would be my pleasure to buy you all a beer.

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
As I only live a mile or so from Diamond farm and therefor only a couple of miles from the palace, I would like it to be known us locals will put up with none of your mischief. All our daughters will be locked away! All booze will be removed from sale prior to your arrival. However I would like to offer my services. For a modest sum I would be happy to prebait any area of the lake for anyone who wishes to cheat!!!!
Hope you all have a great time.

If anyone gets in touch with you privately, You have to let us know who and where they've asked you to bait ........

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Shiver me timbers....it be nearly upon us ! I bin so caught up in getting daughter sorted for Pirate School I had almost forgotten about Blenheim.

For those of ye needing t'practice dont forget

2010-contest-Mike-Quinn-print-on-white.jpg

quickcedo

Reaction score
Tent?? I was talking about your house :wh

House, house!! Only you land lubbers who live in houses. My little narrow boat doesn't fit to many people. So bring the tent.:)
Can't say for sure if I'll grass any pre baiting requesters depends on how well my palm be crossed with silver.:wh :wh

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Hark ye flea bitten bilge rats if oi be the only soul to have parted with me gold for Pirate gear ....be afeared for ye shall feel the edge of me plaastic cutlaas.

Avast matey ! There will be others of the Brethren there I be sure. And if not then I shall send the biscuit eating sons o'weevils to the deep lashed to a method feeder. Aaaaar !