ACES vs CHAVS MK2 ??

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
claudia,

its in writing on this thread, but i will give you a letter for your boss on saturday./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Cheers Ray but you better make a darn good excuse up lol my boss is a woman but not easily fooled lol

Oh dear oh dear, the teams are getting smaller by the day /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Anyone jumping off now will have to pay a fine of £5000/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif please make you cheques out to: Claudia Crowther/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Neil just had a phone call from posh paul, he can't make it on Saturday either!!!!!

Never mind chav's we'll still beat them old buggers/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
I think we should maybe mix the teams neil? put everyone's name in a hat and draw them out??

There will only be me and claudia on the chav team hahahaha

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Posh Paul don't forget to send me your cheque/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Lil sis...is our celebrity angler turning up? If so he has to fish for the chavs/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Not many of us in the chav team now Les. Has anyone found out how Graham is doing and wether him and Scott will be there Saturday?

oh i just found his number now i'l give him a call.

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Yes claudia he rang me today and he said he will be there/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

I've tried Graham's number and it doesn't seem to be working? I'll mail him now and find out.

Sis i reckon we change the rules for this one, i think Graham and i should pull names out of a hat??? What ya reckon?

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Wendy,

I am all for changing the rules, so to make it fair this is the only way.

Men Vs Women./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia,

I will tell your boss you've been fishing all week, that she is ugly, her tights swell at the ankles when she farts., that should do it. She will think i am taking the P./forum/smilies/sick_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Ray how's about NO hahaha.

Les i wish it was Deano that was coming along, but it isn't it's just a friend of mine whom i go fishing with. It just so happens he's a celeb in fishing /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif. He actually is over 60 and should, by rights, be fishing with the old gits but Neil said he could be a chav, i didn't make the rules up muhahahahahahah/forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
If and when Deanos gets his hands on the Barbel rod, the first thing he will do with it is ,
EAT IT.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Ray

I didn't know you met my boss before? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Forget the women v men...wouldn't be fair on you guys/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

lil sis...great!!!! He defo has fish for the chavs, otherwise Mike would have to fish for us (if he can make it, never know how he is feeling from one day to the other/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif) and I sooooo want to kick his butt in fishing/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Deanos barbel rod is mine ...YOU HEAR MINEEEEEEEEEE/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Me and Ray are the daddies.....yeah the grand daddies, don't forget your zimmer frames
128.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
hahahahahah, and us ladies are the mammas Claudia remember "COME TO MAMMA" HAHA

Deano wouldn't eat the barbel rod, unless it looked like a pie!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
lol how can I forget, nearly wet myself laughing.......let's hope the 'call' will work again/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif