ACES vs CHAVS MK2 ??

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
How to catch yourself a Deanos.........get expensive barbel rod.....use a treble barbed hook with wire trace, pie as bait....guaranteed a massive catch/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Dropping like flies!!!

The Aces (11)
Neil M.
Graham M.
John H.
Mark W.
David B.
Graham W.
Ray C.
Les C.
Colin N.
Sue N.
Mithrandir

The Chavs (9)
Evan
Paul H.
Scott W.
Claudia
Wendy
Wendy's "Celebrity" Friend
Mark H.
Matty C.
Yacko

"Celebrity" is pushing it a bit! But he is a venue regular and "expert" although historically he can't count and is useless at estimating weights! He'll also be the oldest Chav ever!

/forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif

I've sorted Graham W. out by "rigging" the draw to ensure he gets an armchair swim which he can be driven to (well, almost). The same could be done for anyone with assorted ailments and afflictions. All ata certain cost of course (I would love to draw permanent peg 118 hint...hint...).

Now with just 20 fishing, I think we'll just use the far bank of Syndicate missing out pegs 101 (corner), 119 (cul de sac), 121 (overgrown)and 124 (corner).

(I can hear Wendy on the phone to him already!!!!)

It'll all be very cosy and sociable, just don't get pegged between Wendy and Claudia.

I don't mind how the teams are formed. It could add a bit of spice. I'll just have to rewrite the computer program that will handle the results!!!

Oh! and I'll have to redo the write-up of the result as well.

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
hahahahahah Neil your a swine/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

I know his total won't count for our team so you can put him with the real old gits if ya like, we will be just fine/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif.

Or we could form the teams drawing out of a hat? I'll leave it with you Neil, maybe mail Mars Bar and ask what he suggests?

Whatever happens guys we'll have a cracking day!

G

Graham Marsden (ACA)

It's easy to sort out so we've still got some resemblance of an Aces and Chavs match, if we have, say,20 anglers fishing, we justsort it so thatthe 10 oldest fish the 10 youngest. If there is an odd one he can fish for the Chavs - they need him most -like they did last year/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Graham, sounds good to me, we need to prove a point anyway, that we don't need a full side/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gifand still lift the trophy.

Remember we are are staying the night before the match, i may nobble you gear/forum/smilies/angel_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Wendy,

What gear are you going to nobble/forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gifor should'nt i ask/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
hahahah, Les whilst he's sleeping in his room i will go and sabotage his tackle /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Hey sis....chop the end of his rods off...sabotage his tackle stick a hook up his nose but DO NOT touch the barbel rod, it's mine as Deanos is whimping out anyway/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Oh yes good idea Les! But then again he doesn't fish with his wallet, nahhh i'll sabotage his tackle and nick all his floats/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Claudia we'll have to share the barbel rod, i'm desperate for one maybe he'll bring two with him for the ladies of FM /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Posh, good idea, i'll nick that as well muhahahahahah/forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
All you will get from his wallet is dust.

What do the chavs heads and graham's wallethave in common,

They are all empty/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Be careful lil sis.....if you touch his wallet, he will hit you with the barbel rod and what are we going to do then?/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif......can't catch a barbel on the river Severn without a barbel rod can we?!/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif...They are clever fish and have read the rule books....DO NOT go for bait if there isn't a barbel rod attached on the other end/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

Ray

Concider yourself dead bait for the pike/forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/baring_teeth_smiley.gif lol

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
No Ray....I lost my 'German to English' dictionary/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif