ACES vs CHAVS MK2 ??

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Changed my mind, don't want permanent peg 118. Fished it today and it was hard work. At least up to 4:30pm it was, only 5 carp and few miniscule perch but between 4.30 and 6.30 it went crazy! Loads of carp, maybe we should change the timing of the match?

Quite a few fishing the far bank of Syndicate this afternoon with 4 or 5 practicing for a league series that starts on Sunday. They all caught far more than I did with one guy fairly hammering carp from peg 110 (where I struggled on Monday!). Is it me??/forum/smilies/sarcastic_smiley.gif

The lake looked good today, much milder weather but I struggled to get bites consistently until late afternoon.

I'm all confused/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif!

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
The after match presentation and social gatheringis at The Lion Brewery from approx 5pm. Food is available but I suggest you phone them to confirm your requirements:

The Lion Brewery

01252 650486 or 07790 900373

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Haha the spell I cast on to the Aces is already working/forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gifmuhahahahaha

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Claudia,

I see you are using the old Hocus Pocus trick.

I have been told you and Wendy are coming by Broomstick on Saturday, i will bring the blackcat and boiling pot.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I had a dream last night.....

....pegged between Wendy and Claudia......

...got hammered both sides..........

.....more of a nightmare really!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Broomstick???? Naaah we are modern witches......we'll arrive on a turbo dyson/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Be careful you not the one who will end up in the boiling pot/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Ray, i have put a spell on you/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gifI want to be pegged near you..... so i can hackle you alllll day/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Sis it's working honey, keep it up/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Haha Neil........your nightmare might come true/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif...we going to whoop your butt/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
i like my butt being whooped, by two women is even better/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif

I will sit in between you both, i am up for that, so roll on Saturday/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Haha I can't wait to see you in tears after loosing the match and your sanity /forum/smilies/devil_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Guys just wanted to say that the Celebrity Angler we have coming wil NOT be in the pools and will NOT win the match. Originally we should have had two celebs coming one for either side. Unfortnatly, one of the other celebs had to pull out.

The guy who is coming, will come along to the pub afterwards and do the presentation with Neil.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I just don't know how the venue will cope, what with 20 celebs fishing the match (hopefully the tabloid press wont find out, but we ought to check the surrounding trees and bushes for any papparazzi).

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
The celeb will be fishing for the Aces as AGE is the sole criteria for team selection. I have a horrible feeling therefore that I could be heading for the Chavs team but as my intention is to try to have an enjoyable day's fishing then it shouldn't matter - simply a matter of turning the FM hat around.

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Mark you look about 15 on your picture anyway.

Good luck all and sorry I will not be there.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
How about the following? I know Mark is desperate to transferbut there are a couple of younger Aces.

If the Celebrity Ringer (sorry guest) slots into The Aces (and he more than qualifies by age!), then Mike (Mithrandir) and Sue N. get promoted/demoted to The Chavs and it's 10-a-side.

I know this means Mike and Claudia will be re-united but that's balanced out by Colin and Sue splitting up!

The Aces:
  1. GrahamM.
  2. Neil M.
  3. John H.
  4. Mark W.
  5. David B.
  6. Graham W.
  7. Ray C.
  8. Les C.
  9. Colin N.
  10. Celeb Guest

The Chavs:
  1. Wendy
  2. Evan
  3. Paul H.
  4. Scott W.
  5. Claudia
  6. Mark H.
  7. Matty C.
  8. Yacko
  9. Mithrandir
  10. Sue N.

Seems a good solution to me/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Wowhooo all three ladies in one team......you stand no chance now Aces.....pheromones and all that/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I can hear the Chavs crying already/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif, never mind the weather should be ok.

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Right, last call for FOOD!

If you want food at The Lion Brewery at the after match presentation, I strongly recommend you phone them on the number below. If you wait until you get there at approx 5:00pm - 5:30pm, you will probably have to wait some time for the kitchen to produce the goods!

01252 650486 &/or 07790 900373

Mithrandir

Reaction score
Innit grand m8 I is a chav now

Fizzy pop wiv vodka, white powder for de nose.

Have to get some trendier strides tho!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
yeah sounds good to me /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

I'm really looking forward to it now, mike and Sue welcome to the winning side/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif