Angling Times

• Thread starter John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.
  • Start date

honslow

Reaction score
Now I could come steaming in with some defensive comments. But.... I can't be bothered! Rather talk to myself!

Also busy setting up the Real Chub Study Group....

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

Just what did happen to the Real Tench Fiishers Greg...you join them?

Should that not be rubber dub, Cakey?

twitch

Reaction score
I drop by that place now & then, dont remember anyone called greg posting on it. I even answered toomsy cause I felt sorry form him being so alone. Then I come over here for some fun and to find things I'm after.

L

Lee Fletcher 1

Dear John,

Send any EMSA messages to "barbelertrent" and not trentbarbeler. Long story all to do with some plonker logging out then forgetting his password to log back in. Yep, that'll be me then.

Hope you and the lads at the really real CSG arewell and catching a few. Incidentally three six pound plus chub out to one angler in the same session at Lady Pit a couple of weeks ago. Got the photos and a write up for you know where. I'll send you an EMSA message with more details.

Regards,

Lee.

J

Thanks Lee, I do it all the time...even on my own club forum board, and I set it up/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

We had a get-together on the Wear last weekend, fished really 'carp' but a few fishto about 5-10 came out. Even the dace failed to show. One of the lads passed a 'landmark' last week with his 1000th 4lb+ chub, I would guess95% of those came from the Welland

I'll have to get down to the Trent when I get my new powered zimmer frame.

Looking forward the the big day

Regards,

John

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Not much about the defunct website............ I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that the whole approach is wrong, hence it dying on its feet. With little more than a few news feeds, over complex forums that draw little debate, and nothing else it is likely to fail.

J

Lovers? We justhave a shared passion Cakey.

twitch

Reaction score
I have just been flicking through a couple of site and I found the AT one is no longer available, is this a temporary thing or has it finally realised what many knew and gone the way of the burbut.

J

It'sHEREDesigned by opticians, to generate more business /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

L

Lee Fletcher 1

Might I ask,

Is the AT web designer the same bloke that writes all the train and bus time tables across the whole country? Because it looks like the lot of them all stuck together to me.

Regards,

Lee.

J

Hard to believe Lee, but it has actually 'improved' since the re designed all singing-dancing site came into being /forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

"I can safely say that within a couple of months it'll trounce anything else on the Net"

Now who was it who came out with that little gem?

honslow

Reaction score
That was me John. And I'm confident enough to stick by it. But of course, even if we do become the best, you'll never come on our site.

Which is, of course, would begreat news as far as I'm concerned....