Bargains. Let us know.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
I like Amazon for the sheer convenience of it but it has become increasingly full of tat. You have to do your homework properly before clicking “ buy now” but I do like the fact that I can be pretty certain of getting my stuff the next day. I would shop elsewhere if it wasn’t for all this “ open an account” and “ register now” nonsense.

no-one in particular

Reaction score
Visiting a village a couple of weeks ago asked in the local antique shop, "any fishing gear" the nice bloke said he didn't but had a box of stuff at home, come back in a week and he will make sure it was in the shop. So, my mate drove me out there on Friday and he had a big box of sea fishing gear, I sorted these two nice hardly used by the look of it 2 Penn reels and a few other bits, a clonking float, and a couple of those jardine leads and a lure, £20 he said, couldn't refuse. However, thinking back maybe I should have asked the lot but, I am slowly getting buried under a flatful of old gear, they will find me dead one day under it all. Still, a nice bargain, not a lot of use for the reels but might go in a auction with some other stuff as a job lot, should get more than £20. A nice pint in the village pub and a walk round rounded off a good day.
100_1604.JPG