Catfish fish in

• Thread starter Colin North, the one and only
  • Start date

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
colin or anyone out there....sorry for the lateness of this posting but i am still without a bed chair....help /forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

I am getting a few odds and sods from asda first thing in the morning but as for meaty treats from the bbq,i will have to take a trip on saturday morning to sainsbury at east grinstead,or go down to hastings???.I am gonna need a cash point machine as well.

I will be up for a good while yet so i will keep monitoring this thread ok.....

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
sorry Nick I havent 1, as im on my chair for the weekend. I`m preparing a few rigs and sorting the last of my gear. Plus I have to work out how im to fit all of it in the car!!!

Windy

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Nick (CSG) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Evan,i found my old camping gaz cooker,unfortunately there is no gas cannisters for it (it`s those little blue cannisters).If you want it gratis,for this expedition to make a cuppa etc.... and any future trips etc..... you will need to buy gas.....i have no need for it anymore.</blockquote>

Hey Nick, damn fine offer and one I will more than cheerfully take you up on... just wish I could reciprocate with a bedchair, but just had to buy myself one for the weekend myself.

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
Fishing_in_sleep.gif

Nick ............... have spare bed-chair on van, see you lunch-time.

C

Colin North, the one and only

Nick,

I know Steaker said he has a spare bedchair on the van, but I also have one packed in the car, which you can have, for keeps. There is nothing wrong with it except that the adjustable legs thingy needs sorting out.

C

I know its early, but Sue and I are going out in about an hour, to do a quick shop, pick up bait etc. If anyone else needs anything picked up, I will check here in here just before we go, so please leave a message.

Nothing rude Steaker, there are, unfortunately, no loose women round here.

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>
Got_One!.gif

Colin North 1 armed bandit wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Nick,

I know Steaker said he has a spare bedchair on the van, but I also have one packed in the car, which you can have, for keeps. There is nothing wrong with it except that the adjustable legs thingy needs sorting out.</blockquote>

Well done old son ............

......... I have a spare bivvy and bedchair on board and I'm not taking them off. So they're there if needed. Just ask.

Final check, quick shower, coffee and I'll see you all at around 1pm.

It's on!!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I hope someone is saving me a good swim, sadly won't get there until early evening/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.giflet's hope the traffic around London won't be too bad.

See you all this evening......here puddy puddy/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Cakey just rang me, sounds like they are having a few fish and a Catfish already on the bank, he had to go as one of the lads was just into a decent Carp.

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
Yep I spoke to Cakey this morning. It was peeing down here with the gutters unable to cope with the rain and Cakey said he was getting sun burnt. The fishing was going very well. I'll say no more as I don't wish to spoil their report.

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
I got home at 3pm, i`ve not long woken up after a snooze.....absolutely knackered!!!

Thank god for a decent toilet....went for a pee in that porta loo before leaving and i came out wretching!!!

Steaker,many thanks for your roadside assistance with starting the car.....i stalled it while reversing out of the car parking space and it wouldn`t turn over.Dan and me couldn`t bump it but the bailiff had jump leads and a battery and got me going....i felt guiltyhaving to askyou again.

Off up the chinky now !!!

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Hi all, glad you got your car sorted Nick, I felt guilty leaving you stranded. I got home at 2.10pm (bloody roadworks at dartford tunnel).

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Richard

We had lovely weather, just look at the lovely blue sky we had

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

and those pictures were taking only with a mobile phone camera.

Hey Nick, make mine a sweet&sour crispy duck /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Les,

Hope you and Chris had a good journey home, was great to see you both again

C

Hey Sir Cakester,

I picked upan electric ignition gas hob from your swim. PM me your address and I'll post it to you.

Everyone else, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. It was great meeting you again and some for the first time. Its quite a pleasant venue, although it proved a bit tough for some of us.

Who knows, maybe next year!!!!!!