Catfish fish in

• Thread starter Colin North, the one and only
  • Start date

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Went to go to the chinky and guess what.....car wouldn`t start /forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

Don`t know if the battery has gone kerplunk or it`s the alternator???

Trouble is i am totally naive when it comes to cars.....i aint gotta bloomin clue aboutmechanical gubbins.

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
fooked alternator,all youhave toremove is2 bolts usually 13mm or 17mm, 1 bolt is the tensioner and the other fixes it in place. 10 to£20 s/hand and u`d be better off changing thealternater belt too. you could have it done in 20mins.

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>3hrs on a MR2.........................</blockquote>

??

C

Cakey

to change the alternator.................................I was taking the wee wee

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
By the way, I would like to say a big Thanks to our Wendi Spiller for the lovely badges she made....I did mention it to you all but I think some didn't hear me with all the excitement going on.

Wendi, you did a great job with those badges/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Cakester

The one I passed on to you was acctually meant for Ashley lol /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif, as I mentioned to Wendi that I'm in love with him and I wanted to take him home with me lol

C

Cakey

.........................but only if Wendi comes up with another for me

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Naa you ok Cakester...you can keep it /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif, just don't let Mrs Cakester see it, she might get the wrong idea /forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
Drunk_in_chair.gif

I had a great time ..................

............... looking forward to the next 'Carp Fish In' ........... in France!

I had to take home loadsa beer ............

............. I'll save it for the next one

Steaker de Lurker

Reaction score
Windy! .........................
man-farting.gif

.................................................... did I win the 'Chilli Challenge?' .......... with my hurried entry.

......... or do we need a cook-off?

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Chris and I got stuck in some of the same traffic as Dan and it took us nearly 5 hours to get home. WE got a tadge delayed at Silverstone chucking out time too.

I will chat to Chris and get his version of how it went at the weekend and together with mine and any others I getI will collate them all with any pictures and send it to our Graeme to stick on the site.

The french trip would take a bit of sorting but me and Chris would be up for it.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Steaker, Windy

Gordon Ramsey and Jamie Oliver have nothing on you guys, the Chillie and Stew were first class...........but I think you need a cook off...can I be the judge please /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Who is doing the write up then? I need to know where to send the pictures to/forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif