The Biggest Match in Years

Morespiders

Reaction score
Just been on the blower to the girls in Swordsys and Roberts vid, they have agreed to come for a small fee.

Theres a £100 prize for the one that can look more bewildered than Lee did.

Take some doing, cant see anybody winning it

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Morespiders(ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Errr, perhaps I have overegged the thread a bit, It will be a nice friendly day out on Dam Flask.

Hopefully be a good laugh and day out.

Mr Clay, be nice if you turned up.</blockquote>

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Lee Swords wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

I will be there....

Fear?.....DVD's are not in smell a vision</blockquote>

Heck, did they smell bad as well, you poor dears,/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Reaction score
We're heading into Kestrel Lager and scampi fries territory, Matt - good job some of those rougher southern types aren't arriving - I hear Woody has stockpiled pallet loads of old Watney Party Sevens (poor devil's losing his Northern roots!) to ply the angelic ladies of the Lower Trent and beyond!

S

Sean Meeghan

If I get back from Cornwall in time I shall pay you all a visit

Morespiders

Reaction score
Just want to show your newly acquired friend do you?, dont bring the fat kid with you.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>The number 61 bus stops at the reservoir house /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>
The 61 passes the end ofour road -- so thats good ,I'll be able to use my bus pass!!