Trout Fishing Day

• Thread starter Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)
  • Start date

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I don't think there will be enough of us to warrant booking meals at the pub. There shouldn't be a problem.

<u>Members Attending</u>

Graham Marsden

Mark Hewitt

Chavender (Catch Counter)

Mark Williams

Adrian Hartopp

Sean Meeghan

Morespiders

M

MarkTheSpark

My sincere apologies, but my social secretary has overruled me and I won't now be able to make it on the 2nd. I have thought about divorce, but she'd get half my fishing tackle....

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>MarkTheSpark wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>My sincere apologies, but my social secretary has overruled me and I won't now be able to make it on the 2nd. I have thought about divorce, but she'd get half my fishing tackle....</blockquote>

Mark, cant you bash her up?/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Corker, no kids allowed

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
"I have thought about divorce, but she'd get half my fishing tackle...."

Mark,

After 3 divorces <u>I havekept all of my fishing tackle</u> - and for a mere 25% of yours I could 'advise' you accordingly . . . . .

M

MarkTheSpark

Peter, you wouldn't want 25% ofr my tackle. In fact, she's always saying the reason she's gone off me is because I've got 25% of her old boyfriend's tackle.../forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

As for 'bashing her up' Morespiders, I should mention that she's Sicilian. Beds, Horse's heads, etc. Though 'sleeping with the fishes' might be a better way for me to go...

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
M'lud

Up the M1 until it starts to get cobbled, turn left by the second black pudding mine, right at the cloth cap mill, take the right hand fork at the racing whippet stables, and if you pullover at the ferret wrangler's cottage he'll give you directions from there.......

Lord Paul

Reaction score
/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Kevin - I believe it's in Derbyshire not Yorkshire - so I'd probably need a time machine to take me back 100 years/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Matt - we could always sneak of to the coarse lake should the fly fishing prove difficult/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Bryan Baron 2

Reaction score
Suppose i will have to come if just to drop the trophy of and then collect it again at the end of the day.

Always a good day. Will book the friday of tonight.

Reaction score
It's in the diary..booked..in red ink.....sitting there, flanked by grovel and squirm. At least I'll be able to make you lot p*ss yourselves laughing - although if M'lud, Corkers and I are all lining up in beginners corner the Angling Trust might regret my free Public Liability Insurance cover!!!