Bargains. Let us know.

wes79

Reaction score
DragonCarpDirect | Fishing Rods, Fishing Tackle and Fishing Equipment seems to have some very affordable gear for anyone who is just starting up or is a tight bar-steward :D

In the rod section are feeder rods for under a tenner :eek:

Avanti Hype Feeder Rod 8.75 (UK std delivery charge 4.99 so technically 13.74)

OR

http://www.dragoncarpdirect.com/avanti-rdx2000-reel-943170?colcode=94317093

:eek::eek:

Waits to be told that they are made by 4yr olds earning 1p pa to promote communist manufacturing power and get the west addicted to low-quality materialism :eek:mg:

Last edited:

flightliner

Reaction score
I was in Aldi this morning and was impressed with what was described as a garden riddle in a small section of gardening gear.
Best maggot riddle i,ve seen even tho I have two in my garage now my Aldi one has taken pride of place.
For 75p you cant go wrong !.:)

seth49

Reaction score
There's a plastic scoop in same section, got one for feeding hemp, pellets etc in the margins.

Was looking at those riddles, wondering if I could use a stack of them for separating casters from maggots.
Might be worth a try at that price.

robtherake

Reaction score

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
At a push they will make a decent hole in hardish ground for the brolly stick as they get you through to the softer ground below.

Saved me from a soaking many a time....

tom_moran

Reaction score
Sports direct have a mega sale on fishing kit, get in fast it's selling out. Some reet bargains to be had

B

binka

I've just sorted the catering and overnight department out with gas.

These are available in various quantities, all of which work out good value and if you go for the 12 x 450g they work out at a measly £3.58 each and this is the better butane/propane stuff which works better at lower temperatures.

They're NGT branded, if you go for something like Highlander the same stuff will set you back upwards of around £8 a can and from what I can see they probably all come from the same place as both originate from Korea...

12 GAS 450g CANISTERS OF BUTANE / PROPANE GAS. FISHING HIKING CAMPING | eBay

Bargain...

KABOOM! :D

sam vimes

Reaction score
For those with centrepins to protect that don't consider a standard neoprene case enough. The slight price reduction makes the postage cost a little more palatable.

Centre Pin Case - Lone Angler Shop

For those remotely interested, the Lone Angler luggage is UK made by Cotswold Aquarius.

Last edited:

robtherake

Reaction score
For those with centrepins to protect that don't consider a standard neoprene case enough. The slight price reduction makes the postage cost a little more palatable.

Centre Pin Case - Lone Angler Shop

For those remotely interested, the Lone Angler luggage is UK made by Cotswold Aquarius.

Thanks, Sam, I've been looking for one or two of these. Nice find.:)

---------- Post added at 16:31 ---------- Previous post was at 16:28 ----------

Thanks, Sam, I've been looking for one or two of these. Nice find.:)

These are rather nice, too, and surprisingly inexpensive (scroll down for pics and price.)

Luggage - Sovereign Superbaits

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A cheap stink bag for my landing net, Poundland, comes with a free bottle of oven cleaner too, not sure I know how to use that though.

E7B08A03-17F8-4CA3-AF59-16C8B7A4E1F2.jpg

6A366094-C2EB-46B7-A0DB-D3E6AA59320A.jpg

tom_moran

Reaction score
Lol, I've got a shake dry coated net that I got for a fiver, doesn't stink ever.