Bargains. Let us know.

naxian62

Reaction score
Go Outdoors, Shimano Baitrunners for 38 sovs with a discount card. That s a good deal.

andy butler

Reaction score
An 11BB baitrunner with spare alloy spool for £29.99? Must be worth a punt. :)

Triton TR1 11BB Baitrunner Carp Fishing Reel

Although it only says 5+1 BB on the box, but not on the reel. Hmmm....

I have on of these and for the price it's a nice piece of kit. Quite a bit bigger than the picture on the website would lead you to believe but a very nice reel. I have the Triton Nimbus 2.5TC Carp rod too which is also very nice - and made in England so they say. I haven't used them in anger yet though. I'm not actually a carper but was given the rod as a birthday present and so had to try the reel, especially at the price.

B

binka

This is a bit of a one off as far as general availability goes I'm afraid, large farmhouse loaves from the local bakery at 20p a pop in order of an early closing time...

Thought I would stock up at that price, they will be nicely air dried and hard as bricks before I know it... Lovely!

Not sure what pun to go with though, either "I used me loaf" or "best net full I've had all year" :rolleyes:

lambert1

Reaction score
This is a bit of a one off as far as general availability goes I'm afraid, large farmhouse loaves from the local bakery at 20p a pop in order of an early closing time...

Thought I would stock up at that price, they will be nicely air dried and hard as bricks before I know it... Lovely!

Not sure what pun to go with though, either "I used me loaf" or "best net full I've had all year" :rolleyes:

I recently bought a cheap string bag on Fleabay for the same reason but I think you have somewhat outdone me on quantity Steve! Still great minds think alike lol!

B

binka

I recently bought a cheap string bag on Fleabay for the same reason but I think you have somewhat outdone me on quantity Steve! Still great minds think alike lol!

I'm hoping to get a slice of the action mate :eek:mg: