Bargains. Let us know.

rayner

Reaction score
After spending a bit of time deciding which chair to buy and getting a bit of input from Mikench, I decided on the S23.
I actually bought the chair three weeks ago but have been slow unboxing it. Today I opened the box and got it out Mike advised me to get the deluxe model, I did take note of getting the Delux chair with arms.
The arms collapse to keep them out of the way whilst fishing, they are easy to put back on to aid in getting to my feet.
The chair is solid, hight can be adjusted with the telescopic legs making the chair very comfortable.
Verdict, well worth the cost.

rayner

Reaction score
I am sure I will Mike, The chair has only been tried indoors but feels comfortable. Certainly more comfortable than my other chairs.

rayner

Reaction score
The removable arms were a perfect addition to a chair for me with the holder velcro on the sides of the chair to keep the arms out of the way.
One minor issue was I failed to tighten the handwheels to the front legs tight enough which caused the seat to slip lower than I first set the seat height.
All in all very comfortable and has enough room to fit accessories. 8/10 Would be a solid 10/10 if it was a little lighter.

rayner

Reaction score
Just arrived, a Nufish hooded tray to fit my S23 chair took a little messing around with accessories to fit the chair perfectly. All is good now.
A decent price too at 69.69 instead of the 84.99 list price.

nottskev

Reaction score
Just arrived, a Nufish hooded tray to fit my S23 chair took a little messing around with accessories to fit the chair perfectly. All is good now.
A decent price too at 69.69 instead of the 84.99 list price.

Thanks to you two doing the research, I've just bought a Korum Chair and the single wheel barrow kit. I was having to bungee my old chair and baggage to an old trolley for my occasional sit-back-and-wait-for-big-fish outings. I looked like one of the Clampetts moving to Beverley Hills with bits sticking out and falling off, and I'm thinking this will be a more elegant vehicle.

rayner

Reaction score
I took my Nufish tray yesterday but had an epic failure when I tried to fit it to the chair. It fitted nice at home, the main problem was the plastic end to the leg. this morning with a minor alteration the tray now fits easily.
I suspected the fish would be bigger than last year so bought a 22" landing net, most fish I caught were around 5lb but did contact at least three that were between 8lb to 10lb. not big for most anglers'. To me, they are very close to unmanageable. The net was a good buy at only 12.99.

Golden Eagle

Reaction score
Angling Direct ‘Pink Label Sale’ - I’ve just nabbed an advanta front drag reel for £14.99 posted.

I think @markcw advocated these a while back? At that price worth a gamble as a seldom used back up reel?

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Angling Direct ‘Pink Label Sale’ - I’ve just nabbed an advanta front drag reel for £14.99 posted.

I think @markcw advocated these a while back? At that price worth a gamble as a seldom used back up reel?
I got the Advanta AD50 It think it was front drag and spare spool .came in a blue box . Paid £24. So if it's the same reel you have a bargain.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs

Photos of reel .
IMG20220705115006.jpg
IMG20220705114948_01.jpg
IMG20220705114924.jpg