catfish fishin 09

Emmo (Angling Trust)

Reaction score
About 3rd June I seem to recall.

In which case gentlemen, I am going to have to pull out on account of.................I'm off to the Falklands again.

Be with you in spirit and will have to have a go when I get back.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Emmo if your off to FI give my love to all at Turners and an extra special kiss for the NAAFI Manageress.

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>trev (100M bronze) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Hi Guys Just thought id better wack a thread on this bit as id gone and started one on the predator bit by mistake.

Catfish Social 3 - 6 Jul 09 Dates TBC

Venue Elphicks Fisheries</blockquote>
3-6 july is still the date Trev or not ?/forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

with Todber and Blenhiem June is fully booked for me but if its July all would be coooooooool

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
dates will be 3 - 6 JULY. But I cant book it for def until mid may which isnt far away now.

Emmo if the bar manager turns out to be a bloke then wait till the day before your gozommie day before you kiss him for me lol.

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
Cats are waiting for me, boys, I can feel it /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif Anybody heard any news about this place recently? Trev Do you want the money before?

ANDY SKI

Reaction score
Any room left for another Pole? I would love to come and try my luck too. What do you need to catch a catfish? (Tackle and bite wise?)

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Plenty of room Andy. Have a look at last years catfish fish in write up and thread (i cant do the link thing) but basically some good strong line and your normal Carp gear will be a good start. No doubt there will be a few more guys on here in the next week or so once Ive booked the venue.

C

Colin North, the one and only

Are we there yet, are we there yet?

Colin & Sue deffo

Tony Cratchley, almost deffo

Reaction score
dont let the other pole ,pole fish for cats.one matchman in north wales court one(catfish) in a match on the pole,it was over 60lb or 30lb cand remember it was very big anyway,3 h after the match he was still at it,and did not count in the match.They did not even knew there was a cat in this small pond.Now my mate from EA went there with the crew and had to take it out of there.Silly matchamns.Cat is swimming in diffrent water now with others.

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
as long as they didnt kill it. and they had the right paperwork for fish transfer then it should be alright. The only poles that should be any good for catfish are you and Ski./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Reaction score
I want my missus to do some shamanic polish pole dancing around my polished fishing pole prior to catching cats/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif,just for good luck.

ANDY SKI

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I had my pole polished last night ha ha ha</blockquote>
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I want my missus to do some shamanic polish pole dancing around my polished fishing pole prior to catching cats/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif,just for good luck.</blockquote>But you said she is Welsh-that would surely bring you bad luck/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>trev (100M bronze) wrote (see)
</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>as long as they didnt kill it. and they had the right paperwork for fish transfer then it should be alright. The only poles that should be any good for catfish are you and Ski./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>

The EA will have all the nessecerely needs to do the transfer.

Trev- I hope you` re not thinking to use us(polish) as a bait for catfish./forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif

Andy, we have to watch this english chaps,Can see some bad signs on the horizon...... to get rid of us quietly for good.